Sunday, April 2

And ape can make a sandwich

So in this time of times why do we so eagerly want to get to know so many people that we don't? Why is it we add Friends to our contact lists. Remember back in the day when we had the power. Our minds are lazy. we don't even know the number to our bestfriends phone. It's in the phone right so why do we have to remember anything that is too important to us. The phone goes everywhere with us right. we worry about who will call and what we will miss until that is we worry too much and miss it anyway. GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING YOU LAZY ASSESS!!

It will come no matter how hard you hold it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the phone numbers of my best friends. I dial them instead of keeping them in my phone log so that I do remember them incase something happens to my phone.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home