Tuesday, May 2

Yogurt makes the best Sandwiches

Anger fills my soul.
I hate the way people treat others
We all care about number one
Who cares what YOUR thinking
It fills my soul with anger

I was going to right something serious oday because I'm in a bad mood but instead I will right wha I love. Craziness.

Kim and I got the talking to by a lady in a care cuz we where tailgating her. a bit scaring but she left her kids in the car by themselves to yell at us. Who was the real idiot?

The heat is all around us and the time has come for basket ball, flowers and knee surgery.

I must sat thank you to whoever commented on the last blog entry. It's nice to know that someone doesnt' use the phone like a memory card.

Trapping crabs in the ocean is like watching 2 seals climb ladders. Pointless but fun to watch. And when it's all said and done you feel you just spent a good couple hours doing something worth while.

Enjoy your lemonade before the moths do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home