Tuesday, July 18

have it writing in the whale

So my good people you would like to know where I have been.

Trapped on a tropical island in the mid atlanitc. yes an island in the Atlantic. Small and lush with a few othe strange creatures. This gives me time to build contraptions that would blow your mind out of the whale that I have been sitting in for the past few days.

crazy moles that which the eye has never seen. Great mamoth creatures made of fur and eight legged dogs that carry there young in the trenches of their mothes. copper head sharks that eat seaweed and cradle robbing tucans that follow their nose to your babies. silence now that the sea is angry I have not time to explain the mystery within this whale but the treasure is sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deluxe Brett, model no. 82 said...

Carnival of carcinogens. I've left the day-glo abalone island level of Catalina and now I truck back up to the clouds of Oregon grinder. Purple hats and baseball bats in crystal ass cracks.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home